divendres, 4 d’abril del 2008

Blame Halo 3



I'm sorry for the way that I've behaved,
Over the last 27 days,
I'm sorry for the times you asked and pled,
But I never heard a word you said.
When you were tellin' me to take out the trash,
And you were warmin' me we were low on cash,
I'm sorry that I acted like a slob,
I'm sorry I got tired from my job,

I'm sorry that the house hasn't been cleaned,
The kids fought and I didn't intervene,
I'm sorry that i haven't made our bed,
I didn't feed the dog and now he's dead
Because I'm on the couch like every day,
Livin'off of Mountain Dew and Frito Lays,
I'm sorry for the weight that I've started to gain,
I'm sorry that my man-boobs are causing you pain,

And yes. I know that your folks came over,
And I neve said hello,
And I missed our toddler's first steps,
And your birthday, yes I know.
And I suppose the very worst of it all,
Was when I missed the birth of our new baby,
But I had a good reason, babe,
See, I was playin' Halo 3,

I was playin' Halo 3,
I was playin' Halo 3,
Hangin' out with Master Chief,
Edition Legendary.
Yeah, I was playin' Halo 3,
See, I was playin' Halo 3,
Just hangin' out with Master Chief,
While I was playing Halo 3.

I'm sorry that I missed the toilet, dear,
'Cause I was tryin' to play by lookin' in the mirror,
I know that it must have seemed se co cruel,
When I forgot to pick our son from school,
I'm sorry that the car got repossessed,
I bought the flat screen instead of makin payments,
I'm sorry that all I could see was my game,
When you come down in your new lingerie,

And I know you're threatening to leave me,
You've found a mon you're going to wed,
And I'm sorry y'all will never get married,
'Cause now he plays Halo with me instead,

I know it's really hard on you,
And that it's got you feeling blue,
It must be just like deja vu,
From when I was playin' Halo 2

I was playin' Halo 2,
I was playin' Halo 2,
It almost split up me and you,
When I was playin' Halo 2,
But now I'm playin' Halo 3,
On my XBOX 360,
Just hangin out with my online peeps,
While we're playin' Halo 3.

2 comentaris:

xKuto® ha dit...

xDDDDDDD MORTAL pot ser el millor tema geek que he escoltat!!!

BoB ha dit...

Si... jo crec que és amb diferència, el millor tema geek xD